Our Firm’s Financial Services
At The Garis Group we understand the importance of offering specialised accounting, taxation and business advice for our clients, but this isn’t all we do! We offer services that not a lot of other accounting firms can.
Did you know we offer valuable events & workshops each month which are free of charge to attend both for our clients as well as any other interested party? We run Small Business workshops, SMSF events, Residential Property Investment events and more. Check out the upcoming schedule by heading here.
Did you know that we are a Xero Certified Adviser and can provide training for you & your business to improve operations & efficiency?
Xero is a revolutionary cloud-based software that is designed to streamline your business functions at your fingertips! You can learn more about what Xero can do for your business by heading over here.
We provide a full range of tax services for both individuals and small businesses…
Individual Client Needs:
- Income Tax Return Preparation
- Residential Property Investment
- Financial Planning & Wealth Creation
- SMSF Compliance & Investment
Business Accounting & Tax:
- Annual Tax Returns & Statutory Financials
- GST & BAS Services
- Tax Planning & Strategic Management Accounting
- Xero Compliance & Integration Services
- ASIC Annual Reviews
- Payroll Tax
- Asset Protection & Structure Review
- Freedom Plan / Life Plan
- Cashflow Budgets
- Business Forecasting & Benchmarking Services
- Business Valuations
- Business Succession / Sale Plan
- Business Structure & Strategic Tax Planning Advice
- Risk & Estate Planning
- SMSF / Superannuation Advice & Investment Services
- Insurance (Risk)
- Specialised Residential Property Advice (Inside & Outside of Super)
- Shares / Managed Funds
- Debt Reduction
As a family owned and operated small business we enjoy working with clients who share similar qualities & attributes to us.
Some of the attributes of our ‘ideal client’ include:
- Business is your major asset
- Your life revolves around your business as one of the most important aspects of your life
- You’re committed to increasing the value of your business
- There’s a perceived complexity you need help with so your business can grow
- Willingness to take advice & capacity to pay for it
- You’re time poor
We cater for small business of all industries but we also have an industry specialisation in the following sectors:
We encourage all prospective clients to come in and have an obligation free appointment with John & Jim to see if your business and our accounting services are a good fit!
Attributes of Common Business Owners
- They spend too much time working in, not on their business
- They are struggling to attract, retain and motivate staff
- They are not prepared or planning for succession and retirement
- They are unaware of their business value and retirement needs
- They have minimal investments outside their business
- They are underinsured or uninsured