Whether you run a restaurant, a bar or serve coffee in a local café, here at The Garis Group we are specialist hospitality accountants, helping your business achieve great things…
We have more than 25 yrs experience working with hospitality businesses of all shapes and sizes, from your local laneway café to your waterfront fine dining establishment. We have specialist accounting services tailored to meet the demands of your hospitality industry.
We use the world’s most innovative and efficient accounting software Xero in conjunction with Xero’s industry specific Add-On partners to help drive your business from middle of the road statistic to benchmark performing market leader!
How do we achieve this?
We’ve identified from our vast experience in this industry that too many hospitality businesses are receiving general, nonspecific advice from their advisors which doesn’t meet the needs & demands of this intense, high energy industry. The advice they’ve been receiving doesn’t measure their client’s performance against other ‘like’ businesses in their space and too often critical management decisions can’t be made because the advice received was reactive rather than proactive.
We’ve tailored specific packages and programs for our hospitality clients which transforms all aspects of the small business lifecycle, this allows our clients to make informed, industry specific, proactive management decisions.
What does this ultimately achieve? Growth & profit, improved business value, more cash and a better lifestyle!
Key Small Business functions we address:
- Structure (what business structure is right for you? Are you in the right structure?)
- Compliance (day-to-day efficiencies, freeing time for you to work ON your business)
- Management (what add-on partners are right for you? How do they help?)
- Cash Flow & Budgets (Do you have them? Taking back control of your business!)
- Reporting (making better decisions from the right reports at the right time)
- KPIs (What key performance indicators should you be analysing in your industry?)
- Benchmarking (how does your financial performance compare to your competitors?)
- Forecasting (ever wanted to gaze into a business crystal ball? We’ll show you how!)
- Statutory Financials & Tax Returns (Getting the most from your year end returns!)
- Tax Planning (how do you save on tax AND make your business financially attractive?)
- Value Improvement Advice (What is your business is actually worth? How do I grow it?)
- Succession & Sale Planning (don’t leave it until the last minute, understand why)
- Retirement! (Do I have enough to enjoy the ride? What do I need to consider?)